There are hundreds of products on the market that can tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of the large pores, but these products are usually over the counter. People with oily skin usually have big and visible pores.
They usually hate these pores and try to make them less visible and shrink them. The good news is that you can now prepare your own natural remedies at the comfort of your own home and eliminate the problem!
- Use water and baking soda mix
- Just add two tablespoons of baking soda to two tablespoons of clean water.
- Stir until you get a paste.
- Apply this paste to your face and leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- The paste will dry and tighten your face.
- Wash off the paste thoroughly with cold water.
Try the Lemon, Rosewater and Cucumber recipe
- First you should peel a cucumber, then crush it’s flesh.
- Secondly, add one teaspoon of rosewater and some drops of lemon to the cucumber.
- Put the mixture on a clean towel.
- Apply the cloth to your face after folding it.
- Finally, wash you face with gold water after some time.
Mix Lemon juice and Egg White
- Use two egg whites and some drops of lemon juice to make a facial mask.
- Apply the mask to your face and leave it on for a few minutes to dry.
- Afterwards wash your face thoroughly with cold water.
Lime juice and Tomato mix recipe
- Add about two to four drops of lime juice to some tomato juice to make a mixture.
- Soak a cotton ball in the mixture.
- Apply the cotton ball to your face.
- Let the mixture stay on your face for about 15 minutes.
- Finally, thoroughly wash your face using cold water.
This recipe will help close your pores and tighten your facial skin while extracting the excess oil from your face acting as an excellent natural astringent.
Lime juice and Almond recipe
- Get a small jar with water and place some almonds in it.
- Leave the almonds submerged overnight to properly soak the water.
- In the morning, make an almond paste by mashing it.
- You should then add one teaspoon of lime juice to the almond paste.
- Apply the paste to your face and leave it on for half an hour.
- Thoroughly wash your face with cold water afterwards.
Use the Lemon and Pineapple Juice recipe
- Extract the juice of half a lemon.
- You should then add to the lemon juice — 1/2 a cup of pineapple juice and mix well.
- Soak a small clean face towel in the mixture.
- Put the towel of your face for five minutes.
- Then wash your face with cold water.
- The pineapple juice is rich in enzymes that will tighten and cleanse your facial skin.
- The lemon juice has an astringent action and combined with the pineapple juice it gives your face a complete treatment.
- These recipes are simple and can be done in the comfort of your home, so try them out today and have a cleansed, tight and smooth facial skin.